Has Decided
Sep. 26th, 2010 11:21 pmI'll be usng my DW account for more arty farty type things-Beading/fic etc. So watch out for that if you could please :D.
In a random arty farty update, I have my credit agreement from Halifax, so am sending it off tomorrow and then can has CC then can has Etsy. Yeee! I'm hoping I'll sell something, it would really suck not to lol.
Have also started ordering my random sketches on random bits of paper, am going to stick them in soem notebooks. Not like I'm short on notebooks.
Carrie
In a random arty farty update, I have my credit agreement from Halifax, so am sending it off tomorrow and then can has CC then can has Etsy. Yeee! I'm hoping I'll sell something, it would really suck not to lol.
Have also started ordering my random sketches on random bits of paper, am going to stick them in soem notebooks. Not like I'm short on notebooks.
Carrie